Sunday, April 15, 2007

How to find a lawyer

If you want to find a good attorney, there's a better way to go about it than just opening the telephone book and hoping for the best.

eNotes.com has a really excellent tutorial on how to go about finding the best lawyer for your needs; from various methods you can use to find an attorney, to questions you should ask him or her before making your final decision. I'm sure there's a lot of folks (myself included, long story) that wish they had read this handy resource before jumping headfirst into the deep end of the law pool.

I have a tip that will get you tons of litigator contacts. Have a traffic accident. After my vehicle was struck from behind in May. I was transported via ambulance to the emergency room. The very next day my mailbox birthed a deluge of solictations from litigators who wanted to represent me. It was really astounding.

No comments: